Thursday, September 9, 2010

the day i turn sixteen

finally, i can write again. it feels really awful when i can't post a blog because my laptop's trackpad is broken and i didnt even think to use a mouse. there are many things i want to tell you.

starting from sunday, on september 5th 2010, i was officially turning sixteen. yes, i got a lot of messages from twitter and bbm wishing me happy birthday. i was moved and i felt terrific and exceedingly happy. if you read my last post, you will realize that the day before on september the fourth is my mom's birthday, and we dont have a good night on that day. anyway, i started the sunday in church early in the morning then went off to starbucks. later in the afternoon we have this big family lunch to celebrate my mom and my birthday. we have a fun time yet i spent the day doing nothing till night. yes no special dinner because i chose to watch camp rock 2 premiere on disney channel. so there was no Social House or even Tony Romas. i didnt eat dinner and watch TV instead because i don't want my friends to spoil them for me; moreover we have math integration test and physics test since i skipped friday's class so i guess i should have stayed at home. i also had a big time that day to make a big decision where to celebrate my sweet sixteen. im kinda lazy though and i knew it. my parents are upset because i make it very sudden and so we have no enough preparation. so i decided to celebrate my birthday on tuesday, the last day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment