Thursday, September 9, 2010

my sweet sixteen birthday dinner

since it was all really a sudden, many of my friends can't come to my dinner. as a result, only a total of 15 people that made it to my birthday dinner celebrating my turning-into-sixteen day. some of them have gone overseas; my friend timothy went to hongkong on the saturday, and vincent to australia exactly on that day. david, ivana, joe, alberta, ines can't also made it for some reasons. however i really appreciate those who came and i wanted to thank all of you in making my sixteen birthday dinner memorable :) oh and also thank you for the gifts ;) i really love it.

where?  PEPeNERO, Graha Niaga, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Lot 11A
when?   September 7, 2010, 6 p.m.

to keep it as a memory, my friend took the pictures. thank you to kelly suhardiman :)

olivia and jess


                        
the three best friends :) priscilla jess airin



yohanes daniel sharleen jessica



jessica and coki



jessica and sharleen dancing 



jessica as a boy and steven poses as a girl



all the girls :)



all the boys and me 
steven yohanes wilson jessica daniel coki



thank you all for coming :)






my family and i :)



jessica and jennifer



thank you sharleen :)



i play piano!









kelly and me. thank you for taking the pictures :)



katherine and elena. twins <3








i feel extraordinary since im not the type of girl who wore dress often and heels! with jewelries all over my body. i didnt use ring or necklaces or even earring. well at least it's worth it to dress like one for my special night 

victoriajess

2 comments: