Friday, September 3, 2010

happy birthday to my one and only greatest MOM



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

i could never do such things equal to all of thee sixteen years you have spent with me. nothing i could express to compare with all of your duties, your endless love toward your daughter. from when i was still a baby, i have been such a burden in your life always making you feel the pain to spend extra time. leaving your career just because you want me to feel enough love from such a mother. it's true that a mother's love can never be replaced by anything more precious. im honored to have such mother who is so dedicated to being a perfect mother and housewife as well. who teaches me from a to z and right from wrong. who will always be there when i'm sick and take me to the doctor just because you want me not to feel the pain anymore. who wakes me up in the morning and tuck me sleep under the blanket at night. who cooks for me just because you're afraid i got not enough nutrition from eating outside. thank you for worrying about me all those tears and hardworks are priceless. sorry for never realizing how hard you have worked only for giving me the best. sorry for never appreciating what you have done and sorry for sometimes being embarrassed. i'm mad at me now when i see how wicked i have acted i should have been really PROUD to have such a mother like you loving caring and so patient. 

God blesses you always, Mom


victoriajess


No comments:

Post a Comment