Monday, August 30, 2010

first monday i've been through with my blog. well what could i say, today i arrived at school and got a letter from stacy, my friend i was telling you about in my second blog post, through my friend. when i received it, i immediately sat down in the table without even preparing for the books for my next lesson. i opened the letter carefully as if it was a precious treasure. it was a hallmark one and pink and have a love border. i have to admit, it was the smallest handwriting of her and the neatest one as well. as i read through her letter, i couldn't help but to cry again! and notice that it was really still early in the morning, the lessons are not even starting yet. i know i even promise myself to not ever cry again, but i failed already just this morning. if you're reading this blog, stacy. i want you to know, that you ARE the BEST 'suhu' and i dont want anyone to replace you at all.

during english class, i proposed to the teacher to play an english game so we went on. well, the problem is, my classmates like to tease me. i didn't even care at first, but in the end it bothered and really annoyed me. i mean yes i proposed the game, but they were like threatening if i didn't start making the moves, they dont want to play. i tried my best to make the game works because i dont want to study anymore. my mind just can't take it any longer. i was really upset after they threatened me for more than two times that they don't wanna play and keep on teasing me that my moves were ridiculous. the thing that bothered me the most is my friends whom didnt even bother to help me at all! it was really absurd i felt like they were defending the boys or whatever. i mean, did they even want to play? why are they really silent. uhh for once i felt like really upset. i mean ive been upset so many times in school because of my bad temper and sensitive self, but i've never been this angry before. i am really furious and i even stop the games and let them continue by themselves. im sorry if im bad tempered so easily. i want to change my bad habit but it's hard. but i still can't think clearly, i am not a toy you hideous people. i am not! so dont even think about playing with me anymore. for once i thought im not gonna be able to smile anymore because i am very very upset...

but i know that i have to forgive people if i wanted God to forgive me. well, im gonna say this once and for all. i forgive you my friend but please don't threaten me and play with my feelings. i don't need a friend who's always there when im in my good days yet thought i was invisible when im feeling bad. thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment