Tuesday, August 31, 2010

regret always comes later

i wish i never do that. i wish i could turn back the time. i really wish i can be a normal person who really have a good understanding of what is meant by self-control. oh how i really wish i dont have a bad temper :(

i was so sensitive and it really harms my friendship. i know he is only trying to tease me. and im okay really. please dont get me wrong. id rather be tease everyday than being an enemy to you. if i could turn back the time, i will never complaint of being tease by you. i should never think that you hate me. i know you don't. it's just me being so emotional these days, and i'm so sorry. please take my apology. i regret of ever saying those things to you. i want us to be friends again :) Du bist mein guter Bruder .starting tommorow i know you will not tease me anymore and i would probably miss that. just treat me the same and i won't ever be upset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment