Friday, August 27, 2010

stacy's new beginning for a brand new life in boston. jessica's new beginning to depend on herself



Yesterday on Friday, August 26, 2010, my friend, Stacy left for Boston to continue her highschool. i was feeling rather okay in the morning not realizing that the time flew so fast and suddenly when i went home, it's time for me to get ready for going to the airport. i didnt feel like crying at that time though im so sure that i will shed my tears as soon as i saw her. true, as soon as i arrived at terminal 2E and saw her face i havent seen for 3 days, i cried but i didnt let the others know about this because i didnt want to make any sensation. it was pretty hard for her to leave jakarta at her age leaving all her friends behind and i didnt want to become another burden so i kept quiet. i took some pictures with her because we won't be seeing other for a year...

the girls sending her off in the airport



all of our puffy eyes

stacy and jessica <3
look at how she cried just make me cry again

at the end we all cry not realizing that she was finally leaving. i cried the loudest and i didnt care  if  people were looking because i am actually losing one of my best friend or i could call a sister whom i can always depend on whenever i had a problem. now that she was gone, i had no one like her who can always protect me like a mother to a child. these past 8 months with her brought a change in my life. from just an ordinary life, it turned into a colorful story. a story i could carry on telling other people what an impact she had in my teenage life. stacy, you are indeed an irreplaceable friend i will never ever forget.

 "A memory lasts forever and never does die. True friends stay together and never say good bye"

a new life is waiting for you ahead in boston, and for me i just need to continue my highschool here. although distance part us but our hearts will continue to stay together as long as our friendship grows. thank you for these past 8 months you've spent with me. i realized you need to move on with life and me too! all my prayers are with you, stacy. i will see you in a year time :) at the end, it was time flying too fast. one by one, people will leave by your side, but i believe in true friendship.

victoriajess

No comments:

Post a Comment